Abby
Abby asked:

So have you guys all recieved ARC of this books?

To answer questions about All the Bright Places, please sign up.
Susan Yes, received and have read this amazing story. I fell in love with Finch myself. His patience for Violet and his attention to detail throughout the story will be remembered. This story will stay with me for a long time. I hope that it's message will reverberate with many teens on both sides of the black hole.
M. Yes, and I loved it. A wonderful and emotional book. I think all the teens should read this book.
Stacey Conrad I did, from NetGalley. I'm a high school librarian.
St. Gerard Expectant Mothers Yes but with good reason. I work as a children's bookseller for an indie bookstore so handling the YA/teen division is my thing. I'm fortunate to get galleys which allows me to review books to see if it will sell for our company.
Caitlin I received my ARC via NetGalley.
Carrie Dalby I just got mine yesterday!
Image for All the Bright Places
by Jennifer Niven (Goodreads Author)