Julia
Julia asked:

Hello All, I am new to this group and I wanted to read this book but I don't want to be lost in transit. Should I read the other 8 books first?

To answer questions about The Arrow, please sign up.
Nicole Dice you don't have to, each book stands alone in this series. However the series is amazing, and you would understand more character references if you read the other books. I liked each one more than the last, it felt like I was learning more and more about the character. Additionally Mrs. McCarty features historical references and information at the end of each book which I find fascinating
Ashley You don't HAVE to but it's a great series so worth taking the time to read in sequence.
A. Jones Hi Julia,
I'd never even heard of this series and I just read The Arrow, after reading a year-end book review and LOVED it. No translation necessary.
Image for The Arrow
by Monica McCarty (Goodreads Author)