Elizabeth Garcia
Elizabeth Garcia asked Gabriel Boutros:

Gabriel, did you ever figure out how to remove an unwanted book from your author page?

Gabriel Boutros Hi Elizabeth. If you're referring to books that I wrote and didn't want appearing on my page I had one experience. I had an earlier edition of The Guilty that even had a different title which I wanted removed, especially since it wasn't even available to be bought anywhere. I wrote a question on one of the GR threads (I don't remember which one), and the best that could be done was that the two editions were "combined" under one title. I'm not really sure why an author can't have a title that he wrote removed from his page, which is what I was told. I'd think we should be free to list the books we want to, and not list the ones we don't want. So, I guess I haven't figured it out. Please let me know what your experience is if you're faced with a similar situation.