Megan Edwards
Megan Edwards asked Nancy Boyarsky:

How many books have you wrote? What made you want to be a writer? What year were you born? How old are you?What is your favorite color? Can you name some good books for me( I am 13 years old).

Nancy Boyarsky Megan: Here are some book recommendations for you: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I read it when I was your age and it is still one of my favorite books. You would probably enjoy The Princess Diaries series, The Hunger Games series, and books about KiKi Strike books by Kirsten Miller. If you're into grownup mysteries, my favorites are In the Woods by Tana French (warning: it's scary) and
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.

I have written six books, but this is my first novel. The other books were nonfiction, and four of those were high school textbooks.

I have always loved writing, from the time I learned how to print, and reading fiction. So of course I wanted to be a writer when I grew up.

My favorite color is green.