sauda
sauda asked:

Why isn't twilight a good Book to read for children at a age of 10_14?

To answer questions about Twilight, please sign up.
Zola It depends on the parent's verdict, but in general Twilight isn't for that age because of the reading level (from a statistical standpoint.)
Edacheeky Because it's not aimed at them. They're considered preteens/tweens. This book is aimed at teens. Therefore, I think it's more appropriate for ages 15+.
[on hiatus] The rockabilly werewolf from Mars It's not a good book for anyone of any age to read, unless they are truly masochistic.
MultitaskingMusketeer Okay, I read it perfectly fine, and love it. I'm only freaking 13 people!
Lydia I read this at age 12. I have a reading level of a 12th grader. It really doesn't matter the age as much as it matters their reading level. Thank you!
Geneva Millikan I read it in 3rd grade and HATED it. That feeling hasn't changed a bit. I think as long as you are mature and your parents give you the OK you are fine, but I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS.....
Amy Well...the young adult audience is 12-18, and I think it's great for children 10-14. I read this book when I was 11 and loved it! People say that the characters are a "bad example", but maybe it's just the kids who are easily influenced just shouldn't read Twilight.
Gnome Claire *Wishes she was as cool as Gnome Ann* The relationship in twilight is abusive, I wouldn't recommend any book that romanticises abuse to anyone that young.
Ellie Kuhlmann I'm think as long as the kids parents are ok with it but in my opinion I think that sex and swear words are part of life you know, because I have read them (and thought they were amazing) and I'm 11.
Hailey I have to say that I read the books near that age when they first came out. They may seem scary for a little kid and there is a lot of passionite kissing. Twilight and new moon are good for that age but eclipse gets very innapropriate.
KittyLover6688 So? I am in that age line. I read books for ages 16 that have swear words in them! I don't even care about swear words!
sauda But I am 19 then why can't iread
Image for Twilight