Kat
Kat asked:

This book sounds quite interesting, but I see it's 3rd in a series. Is it a continuous series where I would need the read the previous 2 books first?

To answer questions about Dragon Bones, please sign up.
Terri Gav I didn't read the first two books and I didn't have a problem reading this one. It was a really good read, if a little gruesome for my taste
Trevor Nicholson I have yet to read the third one, but if it is like the second, I don't think you necessarily need to have read the first two. The only thing that carried between the first and second books was the relationship between the two main characters. You might miss out on their background as a couple and how they came to cross paths originally, but most of the plot should be able to stand on it's own. The first two books each were crime stories where the crime was resolved by the end. Like I said, the only thing that carried to the second was just the developing relationship. I guess it is kind of like a TV show like CSI; there are some things about the personal lives of the characters you might have missed but it shouldn't take away too much from the plot.
Image for Dragon Bones
by Lisa See (Goodreads Author)