Hannah Sund
Hannah Sund asked:

I'm curious about this, I've watched the anime version on Netflix but am wary of how it will be for the manga. The anime version left me with a lot of questions and I'd like to know if the manga answers and goes farther then the anime did. So does it?

To answer questions about Vampire Knight, Vol. 1, please sign up.
Ann Cassowary The anime only covered the first half of the manga series. The complete manga ties up most of the loose ends left hanging in the anime. Most people (including me) agree the manga is better than the anime. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it!
Ivy Just finished the anime series. I was Team Zero all the way and was disappointed about how it ended, so which volume should I pick up where the TV series left off?
Arianna Bourn Yeah the books answer all of the questions you might have. And yes it goes way farther
IzumikoHisashi The manga goes more farther than the anime☺
Image for Vampire Knight, Vol. 1