Feddozz
Feddozz asked:

"You will never again find yourself desperately awaiting a text from the man you love", is this book not for etherosexual men? Are psycos only men? I must be very lucky or a psycopath!

StefanieFrei Chapter "Identity Erosion" has examples for both, a boyfriend AND a girlfriend with psychpath-behaviour.
But to be plain honest, I guess this tendency in many women to ever please others, so in relationships, too, makes those easier targets.
Savannah Lancaster No, not all psychopaths are men, my own mother is a narcissist (psychopath) this book probably talks more about men because there more likely to be a psychopath. Mostly with rape.
Zed Ecks this may be a bit hyperbolic and/or a reflection of the specific dynamics of my own history of toxic personal relationships, but i strongly suspect that the reason that these kinds of books almost universally assume a male abuser is that in the modern western monoculture, it is generally assumed to be every woman's right to exhibit the personality traits normally ascribed to such individuals; or maybe it's because heterosexual male survivors of abuse are less likely to spend money on self help books; maybe it's both; maybe neither; and maybe those two possibilities are causally linked on some way; maybe not
Image for Psychopath Free