Shire
Shire asked Mary Frame:

Hi Mary, I have become obsessed with you and your writing recently, so my question is, What's next?

Mary Frame OMGosh, you are so sweet! And this is a very good question. I have too many ideas and not enough time. I'll try not to blather on too much here, but um...well, nope, here comes the blather! I had the very intelligent and rational thought of continuing the Imperfect series with a novella for Sam (Lucy's brother), and then finishing with a full length novel detailing what happens to Liz the slut. I started outlining these ideas, but was not quite satisfied with what my brain was spitting out.

Then...I was blindsided with a COMPLETELY different and unrelated story idea. I love reading new adult novels, but I REALLY love writing new adult novels that bend the genre a bit more than what's prevalent right now.

Long story short (too late) what came to me, and what I'm working on at the moment is an idea for a New Adult ghost story (still with the romantic and comedic elements, because...that's just me). The idea isn't fully formed at the moment, so I can't give away much more than that. We'll see if I can get something going that doesn't completely stink! I will keep my blog updated once I get in the groove and have a viable plot growing! :)