Sara
Sara asked:

Is there anywhere I can get this book for free or borrow it from and online library?

To answer questions about The Princess Spy, please sign up.
Tiph Our library also uses Overdrive.com and has all 5 books in this series available to borrow. Also - though not free - I noticed this evening that Amazon has the Kindle versions for just $1.99/a book -- totally worth it, imo!
Anne I found 4 so far at my library. It also has ILL(Inter Library Loan) where I can get books from other libraries for free, Hoping to get the others that way. Love the series.
Abigail Does your local library system have a digital section or website? Overdrive.com is used by a lot of libraries, though I think there are other similar sites/services, too. If you go to Overdrive, you can enter your zipcode and find out which, if any, of your local libraries use it. If they do, and you have a library card, then voila. Since this book is new, it may not be offered by your library yet, but you can request that they buy it.
Image for The Princess Spy
by Melanie Dickerson (Goodreads Author)