Stemmer Tiase
Stemmer Tiase asked:

I'd really like to read this book, but what I'd like to know is that this book is it of true fictions all time?

To answer questions about Against the Tide, please sign up.
Bonnie I read this book a year or so ago. It is fiction, but there are accurate historic details in it. The author does explain some at the end.
Heather If I understand you correctly, you are asking if all of this story is fictional or if there are some real history included? I am over halfway through it, so I can not say specifically but it has been my impression from reading many of her books that she takes research of that era and includes historical context but maybe not citing specific people or events just building on knowledge of that point in history to build her story and characters behaviors and actions in an environment that would have been appropriate for the time in which it took place.
Image for Against the Tide
by Elizabeth Camden (Goodreads Author)