Hanif Sofyan
Hanif Sofyan asked:

this story is so pervasive in the heart, forcing the tears to flow uncontrollably. many blessings that we should be thankful for the happiness that we have today, no matter how small it is, as far out there a lot of grief that is greater than what we experienced. Is this a fictional or real of the story?

To answer questions about The Pearl That Broke Its Shell, please sign up.
Nadia This is a fictional story, but one inspired by the unfortunate realities of some girls in our world. Child "marriage" and domestic violence are global issues. Afghanistan is a country where women and girls have suffered heavy losses as a result of the wars and instability. I am in full agreement that those of us who live in places of peace, having loving family around us and enjoy the opportunity for education should be thankful for these blessings. This was part of my motivation for writing this story.
Hanif Sofyan Thanks for your kindness nadia, Your book is very inspiring me, actually I also had an amazing experience, because throughout the 35 years I have not been reunited with my mother, because the household problem. but it makes me stronger, made me so fond of my family. I tried to split the slightest happiness to all the people I love, especially my family. thank you, greetings from Aceh from me and the family. may God bless you.
JOAN WICKHAM EXPLAIN THE TITLE "THE PEARL THAT BROKE THE SHELL"?
Image for The Pearl That Broke Its Shell
by Nadia Hashimi (Goodreads Author)