This sounds interesting! I really want to read it but I just want to make sure it isn't a cliffhanger. Anyone know?

To answer questions about Dirty Secret, please sign up.
Anna Jo I just read it. There is no drastic cliff hanger. But book two pretty much starts where book one leaves off.
Samantha here is my review:

A WHOPPING 4.5 STARS

now, i am a huge romance, cookie cutter, simple read fan, but for once this second-chance novel was mind blowing, in more ways than one. It felt more human,(if that makes sense), because it wasn't the normal girl and boy meet and fall in love. then SOMETHING happens and causes girl/guy to leave. Girl/guy comes back and sees first love. they fight and scream, then WAM, BAM, THANK YOU MA'AM, and then they live happily ever after. Don't you worry, you inner freaks, there was plenty of the dirty-dirty, it was just filled with so much emotion that it shook me to my very core.

i loved this book. HOWEVER, because i just love love love my HEAs, i wanted more from the epilogue. it was satisfying, yes, but it didn't have a much of a kick as the rest of the book. There were also many times where i laughed out loud, put the book down because i couldn't take it, banged my head against any solid surface that i could find, and flipped the pages so fast because i couldn't wait to see what happened.

this was one of the books where my finger was constantly reaching for my reader so i can keep reading.
Image for Dirty Secret
by Emma Hart (Goodreads Author)