Bookwyrm Speaks
Bookwyrm Speaks asked Simon Hawke:

Will we see a continuation for Psychodrome? I loved that series when I was in high school. I have all your time war and Wizard of 4th Street books, but those 2 series had endings, and Psychodrome needed more goodness. Any chance of audible versions of your stuff? I still recommend your books to my friends, even the out of print stuff.

Simon Hawke Steve, there was a sequel to Psychodrome, titled Psychodrome 2, The Shapechanger Scenario. That is currently still out of print, however, I have recently reissued a new edition of Psychodrome as a trade paperback, available on Amazon, and also on Kindle. Psychodrome 2 will also be reissued in a new edition in the near future. As for new novels in the series, that is very much a possibility. There are quite a few things that I think have the potential for more development in that concept. I guess it will depend on what kind of response the reissued books receive.