Jules
Jules asked:

Am I the only one scared to death of The Ghost of Christmas Future??

To answer questions about A Christmas Carol, please sign up.
Daniel Hennessy I find anything of human form without a face disturbing... there are no eyes to read, no windows of the soul to look into. Very scary, indeed. Not to mention Ignorance and Want, the two harrowing figures under his robe. All the more scary due to its foothold in reality...
Kendall Moore I like him personally. He is so cold and impersonal yet with a flicker of goodness.
Raquel It's, in fact, the scariest character on the book. I don't think it's too scary though.
Lillian No your not, but, if that ghost didn't come and scare Scrooge about his death then Scrooge might have gone back to normal as soon as he woke up, so don't think of him as scary, think of him as the good guy.
Zon The Ghost of Christmas Future is indeed, one of the most frightening characters in the book.

While the other two Ghosts of Christmas helped Scrooge in realising Scrooge's mistakes made during his life, Ghost of Christmas Future (Yet To Come) was the one who told Scrooge about the unknown aspect of the Future, and what will happen if Scrooge doesn't change at all.

This also partly relates to the appearance of the Ghost of Christmas Future as he is hidden and the appearance is unknown. This relates to the fact that Future can be changed if Scrooge has a strong will to change it and a desperate will of changing.
PhantomXeroheart1x87 nope you're not the only one
Annabel G No you are not. I am TERRIFIED of him!
Haly Haly No your not, but, if that ghost didn't come and scare Scrooge about his death then Scrooge might have gone back to normal as soon as he woke up, so don't think of him as scary, think of him as the good guy.
My site: https://couponswa.com/
Vanessa Dargain That one is a hair raising one for sure . But it's appearance seemed appropriate for a tough nut like Ebenezer . Personally I think seeing dead Jacob Marley walk backwards to the window would have done it for me . Good question LT . Thanks !
Brandon I agree he's scary but the two children under the robes is Christmas present are more harrowing. Diseased, destitute and clinging to the ghost in hopes of a better future they present a harrowing image. They are products of the world Scrooge inhabits and also victims of that society. In the many butchered versions of this tale the two children the two children are the first to be cut out and there is a reason for that - They present a harrowing image.
Hannah Brown No, not the only one! A lot of the tv adaptions show him as super scary!!! The disney version i think it was had me creeped out and i couldn't watch it but some of the older films are ok, still spooky though- but then i guess thats how Dickens wanted them to be portrayed!?
H L I think he/she is kind of the scariest, but he/she is essential to Scrooge becoming kind!
Image for A Christmas Carol