Ruby
Ruby asked:

please me be Malec?? please me be Malec!! please me be Malec?? please me be Malec!! please me be Malec?? I know itis VERY unlikely but please me be Malec!!!

To answer questions about Untitled, please sign up.
Sri It ain't Malac. Malec's got a whole trilogy for themselves, the first book coming out Nov 2017!!
Judit I think that, appart from Kit and Ty, she said something about Dru and Jaime appearing? If there is Kitty, I'll be happy!
Roopa I guess The Wicked Powers main characters will be Ty & Kit, but there's another series called The Eldest Curses, and Alec & Magnus will be the main characters in The Eldest Curses.
Surya Lightwood @sri. wait malec have their own trilogy? is it bane chronicles, but i am not sure
Daniel Pretty sure this is about Ty and the missing herondale, and it also said two gay main characters, not a gay couple.
Maddy YES! please be Malec! CC said "The five Shadowhunter series are TiD, TLH, TMI, TDA, and very far down the road, TWP." Now I don't know if she meant this in terms of writing it or when the book is set (considering TDA is already 5 years later). Also CC promised that there's gonna be a wedding in TDA(Malec??)!!! Now maybe, just maybe, if it is set a long way in the future, Clary could have created/given Alec an immortality rune as a wedding present???
Although it could possibly be about Aline and Helen??? Anyway, really hoping the books are about Malec!!!
Image for Untitled
by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads Author)