Daisy May
Daisy May asked:

I'm 14 (almost 15), a freshman in high school, and I just wanted to know if anyone can tell me how much adult content is in here? Scale from one to ten on 1. Drug Uses 2. Sexual Content 3. Violence My mom doesn't like me reading books like Looking for Alaska. Things like Hunger Games is fine, though. Just need some help, thanks. :)

To answer questions about #Nerd, please sign up.
Kellie Lee There is intimacy in the very beginning of this book that I feel is pretty graphic. The names of his parts are not mentioned but it is pretty detailed on what is happening. I would not let my teenage daughter read this.
Iris What mostly drives the story is the two main characters' journey to love each other. There is some sexual content but only two scenes I can think of that were graphic (one in the beginning and one towards the end), the rest is just harmless making out. You kinda figure when this scene starts so you could just skip it and not miss any of the plot. There's no drug use and no violence if I remember correctly.
Rvi Well... the book does have some sexual content in it.. Not a lot... but I guess your mom wouldn't want you to read it. That being said, I really liked the book, but you might wanna wait another year to read it. Hope this answers your question. Good luck :)
cielo angelika I'm also a freshman in high school but I already read it. Even though the book has an adult content, the point of the book is about a boy and a girl who fell in love with each other. Hope this answers your question :)
Image for #Nerd
by Cambria Hebert (Goodreads Author)