Lisa Sparks
Lisa Sparks asked:

A bit hesitant to read this as many books reaching popular success mock Christianity. I'm hoping this isn't one of them. Anyone have insight into the Christianity part of the storyline? It doesn't have to be preachy, just giving atheism and Christianity a fair chance and no mockery towards Christians.

Emmy This is an excellent book! While some early comments are decidedly atheistic (meant to illustrate the author's state of mind before her conversion), I never felt that this book in any way mocked Christianity or belittled it. It was an excellent read.
Florita Some of the anecdotes from the author's early exposure to Christianity are described negatively (namely, church camp and time at Texas A&M). Also, her point-of-view is decidedly Roman Catholic and she makes some blanket statements regarding non-Roman Catholics that are simply not true. I wouldn't say she "mocks" Christians, but if you are not Roman Catholic you might find some parts irritating.
Image for Something Other than God
by Jennifer Fulwiler (Goodreads Author)