Danielle
Danielle asked:

I Didn't read the book but i watch the show and its one of my favorite show. I really enjoy the topic of vampires and i like the love triangle between Damon, Stefan and Elena. The drama in the each book just gets more interesting as it goes to me. ?

To answer questions about The Struggle, please sign up.
Catherine A. I'm sorry to say this as I am an avid book lover, but honestly, don't read the books. This is the one TV series probably ever that is better than its corresponding book series.
Sreehitha Both of them are definitely good.
If you watch the show first, you wouldn't like the book.
And if you read the books first, you will not like the show..

I read the books first so i do not like the show.
Jenny Hedin Usually books are better then the series cause they remove some content and other things but these are like two different stories. The characters don't look the same and they don't even have the same personality. Some people in the book don't even exist in the series and some don't exist in the book.

I am so glad they made the series the way they did because it wouldn't have been as good if they went for the bookversion. The books are okay but they don't even come near how awesome the series is.
Sylwia Er I treat them, the books and the TV series, as two different stories. And I like both. I'd read the books first and then started watching and....I was mad that it's totally different ahahaga
Judi Im with Catherine. I had heard that the books were very different from the series, so when I watched the last season, I decided to read the books. Im going to finish them, but they are no where near as good as the show. I would call them absolute fluff!!
Image for The Struggle
by L.J. Smith (Goodreads Author)