Gabiela Jimenez

The book is better than the movie. I say this is better because the book has more details. The characters are aggresive and complex. I love the drama of the book. I just love it. Are they going to make more?

To answer questions about Twilight, please sign up.
Edacheeky Yes I agree that the books are better but also for other reasons - I think Kristen Stewart's portrayal of Bella was not very good; she portrayed Bella as too awkward in my opinion. Yes, the drama of the book is good the whole idea of Bella and Edward's "forbidden love" is a compelling idea itself. No they are not going to make more books or movies - Stephenie Meyer said she is finished with the "Twilight world" and wants to write different stories. However, I have heard that there are Twilight short films that are being made that are apparently being posted on Facebook so they wont be in cinemas. I'll link the article on it here: www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/new-tw...
Image for Twilight