Dawn Hook
Dawn Hook asked:

Would this book be appropriate for a jr. high library? ages 12-15

To answer questions about Through the Woods, please sign up.
Michelle
Laura I'm a high school librarian and I think it's fine for a middle school library. Creepy but nothing too graphic or gory.
Corelle Yes, it's suitable. The content kind of is like Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz....
Chrissy Definitely - my 15 year old loved it
Shellee Smith Nope, Sorry but the graphics are disturbing and anyone saying its okay is the problem with kid violence now
Emily It's in my English class's library and I read it. It did not scare me at all, and I myself am in jr. high. I think it's fine to allow twelve to fifteen year olds to read it. There is no mature content. The creepy part is that the stories aren't very clear, leaving room for imagination and predictions and stuff.
Kristen We did this as our middle school play.
Eloïse Yes it's appropriate.
Sisi Emm Yes, definitely.
Image for Through the Woods