Mo
Mo asked:

I think Lola StVil has an excellent writing style. But, a criticism would be having 2 much info laid out for the first book in this series. The back stories of each character should be fully detailed in the subsequent books. Also, the hierarchy of angels is fascinating, but too much for the first book. With that said, a good read from start to finish: on to book 2? Anyone as fascinated by this series?

To answer questions about The Girl, please sign up.
Juanita Johnson I began reading this series as at my granddaughter's urging. The author is young and, like most young authors, appears to be eager to get the whole story out there. The first story alternates between too much information and then skipping from scene to scene without details. I think this book should have been laid aside and revisited for editing, before printing. Still it appears to capture the right audience. I'll read it as long as my granddaughter does because it gives us something to discuss.
Image for The Girl
by Lola St. Vil (Goodreads Author)