How can people love this book?

Feli Collante You know, this type of people likes this type of books.
If you understand me.
Tris I have absolutely no idea. I'm trying very hard right now to finish this crap. Honestly, I totally understand about loving realistic books, but come on, this is realistic? Seriously????
Jessica Wannamaker Because real life has tragedy. Doesn’t mean you love tragedy it means you crave th HEA more then anything, and you keep reading til you find it.

Real life is not all rainbows and sunshine even if we want that. This book can give hope that you’ll make it through the darkness. No one likes tragedy.

I loved watching her overcome the childhood, and find true love out of all that.
Bluegravity People have different tastes. I usually don't read these books because they're too realistic, but it actually is a good book. I can't say I love it, but for some people reading books like this make them feel better too, so maybe that's how.
garlicbreadlova No clue, they must be sick in the head or something
Lady in Red it's all bout taste
Haleigh honey i haven't read this book but it sounds like good shii and a lot of comments said they liked it, i don't know if your being like "how can people love this book" because you think its terrible or because you want an opinion but if you think its terrible not everyone else does too so that's how..............
Emily the same way that people love Romeo and Juliet. Love has sacrifices. If it means keeping the other safe than its good I guess. But, I get the question.
Image for The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window
by Kirsty Moseley (Goodreads Author)