Elvin Yuen
Elvin Yuen asked:

Is this safe for my children to read? I heard that it has bondage. Does that mean it bonds our family together? Thank you.

To answer questions about Fifty Shades of Grey, please sign up.
Aaron Gray I took it to my church meeting last Sunday, it didn't help to create bonds with my pastor, he was rather aroused actually. He thought the book was written by Satan and burnt it while we all sang a prayer for our souls. In the end he sprinkled us with a substance, I dunno what it was bro, but I felt so hiiiiiigh #I'mfeelingdrunkandhighsohighsohiiiigh
Gnome Claire *Wishes she was as cool as Gnome Ann* hahaha- the therapy you'll all need after reading it together may well be a bonding experience
2 ∞ & ➳ HAHAHA I think this is a sarcastic question looll
Fawn It's kind of scary you'd think children should read a sexual book, but then again I don't know their exact ages. Either way, I wouldn't let them unless in their 20s or older.
Cassie Autumn 18 and up hands down.
julie k williams This is far from a children's book!! Kids/teenagers shouldn't even know that this book exists, and trust me there is a lot more than just bondage in this book (and I don't mean boding the family)
Donna Braemer This is a ADULT read.
Lilly HaHaHaHa No it wont bond you together
R.A. it is not safe even with teens, gosh their immature minds to be filled by this trash... and we call them the future.
Image for Fifty Shades of Grey
by E.L. James (Goodreads Author)