Stefanie
Stefanie asked:

Would you read this book to your 6-7 year old? Planning to read to my first grade class, not sure if it will be too challenging. Thanks!

To answer questions about A Bear Called Paddington, please sign up.
Michelle (MichelleBookAddict) I'm currently reading this for my 5 year old niece. I read for 20 or so minutes. She watches where my finger goes to see what words I am reading. She has been even catching some of her words she's been learning at kindergarten. It also helps that there's pictures. This is our second chapter book we have read. The first being Winnie-The-Pooh, which she loved. Her Mom even read aloud half of the Wizard of Oz book so far.
Satia This book is perfect for that age group! I can think of so many fun things to do with children to connect with the story. My son is reading it to my soon-to-be 7-year-old granddaughter
Image for A Bear Called Paddington