Alayna
Alayna asked:

Is this really a bad book ?

To answer questions about The Bad Beginning, please sign up.
Q. Not even remotely.
Tushar Sharma It's not a bad book, it really depends upon if you like the dark, mystery part about the book. It really makes you stop and imagine things that as if you are in the scene with the character because the book itself includes different viewpoints about different subjects and situations. There are many characters that make you want to relate to someone, and there are many different things that happen which have probably happened with you. There is a lot of imagery in the book apart from the fact of its relatability.
Stephanie I genuinely hated it.
Ellie It is a great book. It's a little dark but there is no gory details. It's a bit complex so you might want to be in middle school before you read it. Overall it's a great series
Muntu haters gonna hate. this is a hela interesting book I've never read anything more fascinating. It's an absolutely amazing book. Well done Lemony Snicket
Mariah It's not a bad book. I would just warn any readers that this story can be very sad and dark at times and if that is something you don't like then don't read this book. The Bad Beginning just means a sad beginning to a sad book series.
Wash your hands. It's terrible. If you want dark and disturbing children's stories then read Grimm's.
Ananya It is a bit of a disappointment really. The books get better as the series progresses I think.
madison
Tom Dragontiger It is an AMAZING book that makes me laugh but the thing is i didnt go into this with really high expectations
Tim worst thing on the planet!
♡brienne This series is really good. It’s a little (okay, a lot) sad, but that’s books.
Sadie Oh no it's hilarious. The narrator is just sarcastically exaggerating the fact that everything that could possibly go wrong in this story does. It's pretty complex and kind of ridiculous. I read it in elementary and loved it.
Florina I genuinely loved this book and the whole series. I read it when I was 13 BTW. The subsequent books are much better than this tho'. But beware 'cos the series can be a lil' dark at times.
Sri Lalitha no, it is a very good book
George I thought so. See my review at https://www.goodreads.com/review/show....
Chill donut what do you mean it's a great book!
Jeffrey Gao It really is that dumb. Only a brain dead masochistic fart head would read this pile of paper.
Merrell Queen
Maryam No. It is acutely really good. Lemony Snicket just made the name like that to be funny.
Reilly Littleton Ive read the entire series and I loved them. My absolute favorite one was The End. So, no it isn't.
Justin B no it is a really good book and you should read it.
Matthew Becker The writer wrote the book with a purpose, so really yeah I would say it is kind of creepy but, being a reader of his books at 8 years old, I would say that the book and the series are great and all of the books authors write are special.
Afrozara
Amelia The books get better as the series goes on but they don't get happier
Spectacular Ghost It's pretty good, although it stops frequently to explain words to you (so little kids could read and understand it too).
Evelyn This book is awesome! As is the whole series...
Brianna Mcgee no it is actually a very good book
Image for The Bad Beginning
by Lemony Snicket (Goodreads Author)