Stephanie
Stephanie asked Annie Walls:

Hello Annie how are you? First I would like to say that I am a huge fan of your Famished Trilogy and I think you are an amazing writer/author. Im wondering about the 3rd book in this series will be in Amazon. I am also wondering if you will have more in this series? You are one of my all time favorite Authors ever now!!

Annie Walls I'm working on several different projects right now. The Famished Trilogy is kind of in limbo due to the fact before it releases there will be major marketing for it. Not only by me, but by my audiobook publisher as well... lots of little things getting in the way, but it's coming. An anthology featuring character stories will be published. After that, the famished is finished. Like I said, I'm working on several projects so you can be expecting much more from me. I'm more active on my Facebook page, if you're interested in keeping up. ;)