Alice Merschen

Do you think Rob's life had any signifigance? I'm just curious to read what other readers think. Ithink that many people do things they shouldn't do, even those who "make it" in more socially acceptable ways in the business world. I know people who have really good jobs but are mean, selfish, greedy and racist. I didn't know Rob personally, but I felt that he cared about people the best he could.

Christine You answered your own question: "I felt that he cared about people the best he could." That was what made his life significant.
Sheila I think that whatever significance Rob's life had is the significance you attach to it. If the narrative moved you to see the world differently or to think or act differently about your own life and/or behavior or that of the people around you or to take a lesson from something he said or did, then his life had significance to you. That's what matters.
Image for The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace
by Jeff Hobbs (Goodreads Author)