Louise
Louise asked:

did you like the book? explain why and why not

To answer questions about Looking for Alaska, please sign up.
Maria I really loved this book. It is, along with Paper Towns, one of my favorite John Green books and up there in my favorite YA books I've ever read.
------------------------------------------------SPOILER------------------------------------------------------
I loved it because how we will never know if Alaska really did off herself or was it a freak accident. I love how they have so much fun and Miles is looking for a Great Perhaps. In the end, I think that he did find it but in such the oddest ways.
-------------------------------------------END OF SPOILER------------------------------------------------
One of the best books I've ever read. Totally recommend it. Hope you love it!!!!!! =D
Image for Looking for Alaska
by John Green (Goodreads Author)