Best Reader Ever

Is it a good book for someone who reads 4 levels above there age level. I'm 10 but I read books for 14 year olds. Not in the way of scariness but like harder words and comprehension. Is this book good for me? It sounds interesting.

To answer questions about The False Princess, please sign up.
The Gypsy Emmy I think you would like this book. If you read above your level, I believe you would find this to be a very interesting and fun fantasy book to read.
Nicole The False Princess definitely has some scary parts. There is some violence. There were parts where I was nervous about what would happen. There is also an unpleasant character whose behavior is lewd. I highly recommend this book, but I think it would get a PG-13 rating if it was a movie.
Image for The False Princess
by Eilis O'Neal (Goodreads Author)