Zita
Zita asked:

How much of the ongoing background story line would be missed if I passed on reading this since I don't read M/M? I am very concerned that I will miss a lot of events because the author decided to make one of the series M/M.

To answer questions about Hard to Be Good, please sign up.
Jennifer I agree. You'd probably be ok. I read EC's (Easy) novella and it was mostly about the couple and it could have been skipped without missing any series story line.
Abi I don't think a lot will be missed since Jeremy is a popular secondary character and was not part of the Special Forces group. I feel like the plot will resume directly in Beckett's books since he was a member of the Special Forces group with Nick,Shane, Easy and Marz.
Sofia Lazaridou You won't miss anything on the backgroung story since Hard to be good is about the relationship of Jeremy and Charlie.
Crystal _ Reading Between the Wines Book Club The series arc itself doesn't progress any further in this novella. The plot is focused strictly on Jeremy and Charlie here. You won't miss anything in the series besides an in-depth look into their relationship by skipping this novella.
Image for Hard to Be Good
by Laura Kaye (Goodreads Author)