Erica
Erica asked:

I have to say that even if I don't read this book I find its title delightfully twisted and for that, memorable. Bravo. Obligatory question mark? Really, I just wanted to say well done.

To answer questions about Land of Love and Drowning, please sign up.
Joanna T I am halfway through the book and the symbolism of the water is everywhere in this magical book. Drowning is part of falling in love...with the wrong person, with the right person...it can be intentional or accidental. Knowing how to swim doesn't always save you! I cannot put this book down. Water is both a savior and a curse. Island life is freedom but at a cost since everybody knows all the gossip and the family histories. People love their islands but sometimes discover they need to leave in order to be truly free of their past history.
Image for Land of Love and Drowning
by Tiphanie Yanique (Goodreads Author)