Teresa
Teresa asked:

I'm about one-third of the way through this book. I'm wondering why it's considered a horror book. I did not think of it as horror when I picked it up at the library. I'm not really a horror reader. Should I just put it down now?

To answer questions about The Three, please sign up.
Aleasha It isn't a horror. More suspense. A little anti-climatic in my opinion, but definitely an original piece.
Deale Hutton Well, Teresa, you are done with it by now. I think it qualifies as horror because of the eeriness, other world part of it. I hope you did not put it down. I thought it was good, unsettling. It had that Stephen King touch without the grossness, imo.
Hermione I didn't think it was horror at all. Only really "horror" sections I thought of where Jesse's parts.
David Kidd There were a couple of moments i was actually creeped out but i don't ever read horror. Ill probably remember the moments that creeped me out in this book for a while though.
Samantha Keen Not horror at all. I wouldn't even say suspense either. It is a little creep at times, so if you are easily scared, then you should walk away. If you don't mind a little creepiness, you'll be fine.
Steven My library does stuff like that all the time. I just started reading it but i picked my copy up in mystery section.
Image for The Three
by Sarah Lotz (Goodreads Author)