Wiwich La
Wiwich La asked:

Hi : plz can anyone tell me how to read this full books plzzzzz thank u :) ?

To answer questions about The House Girl, please sign up.
Sheila Watt I am not sure exactly what you mean about how you can read the full book. I THINK you may have started to read a sample of the book on an online site. If that is what you did, it would not have the full book. There are many ways to get the full book:
1: Join your city library and check it out.
2. Once you join a library, you can often download the book and read it from your ipad or any tablet.
3. You can buy the book on Amazon or in a book store.
4. You can buy kindle Unlimited on amazon and for $10 per month you can borrow it for as long as you want it. And you can borrow as many books as you wish, for a long as you want.

Good luck to you! Keep reading!
Sandi Dickenson Goodreads does not offer the books. You cannot read them here. Goodreads is a place to write about the books you have read so that others can decide if the book is one worth reading.
Grace Sanders Who is the "Grace" character?
Image for The House Girl
by Tara Conklin (Goodreads Author)