Grace Duncanson

Would you consider Clancy to be a psychopath? I watched a documentary last night and I think he fits the bill.

To answer questions about In the Afterlight, please sign up.
Leilah Abelman I'm not so sure. He was definitely very damaged by whatever the scientists did to him, but I think he did care about Nico.
Amy Thompson I"m a clinical psychologist who has worked in prison and, yes, he is. Using others to serve his needs, as if they are disposable, even family/friends, charming, lies convincingly, not easily flustered by what would fluster most, etc. The question is how/why, born that way/became that way. Either way, he's damaging, even if he is this way because he's damaged.
Gillian he might be more of a sociopath, especially with his lack of conscience with all his terrible "acts"... I dunno...
Image for In the Afterlight
by Alexandra Bracken (Goodreads Author)