Jim Crocker
Jim Crocker asked:

Doesn't this sound like the craziest thing you've ever heard? If this works for you, Dave, then right on. I've been an oil-free, dairy-free Vegan for over a year and feel fantastic. My cholesterol numbers plummeted into the healthy range. My doctor was amazed. I'm 72 years old and just had a wonderful squash Thanksgiving dinner. Now for a bike ride. Cheers, dude.

Prudence Tippins I get it, Jim! I was a raw vegan for ten years and felt fantastic... until I didn't. I'm really grateful to have found some answers. But hey, enjoy all those great vitamins and minerals! Just now that if you start to get that roll around the middle, you might need to start shifting things around a bit.
Image for The Bulletproof Diet