suji Rajan
suji Rajan asked:

this book totally sucks.this book is a total collaboration of A.G Howard's splintered,Rossi Veronica's Under the never sky and Kami Garcia's Beautiful creatures. i always thought josephine is a unique author,but now i am totally disappointed.Why did you do this?

To answer questions about Trial by Fire, please sign up.
Sage I disagree with you. I believe it is very unique, and giving bad reviews, and insulting the author, seems very rude.
Elia Maxwell just because an author has an idea that might be similar to a few other books doesn't mean they wont write it. to me this is a very unique book I've never seen in a book an alternate world in Salem much less fire-walkers ever being mentioned. writes write with an idea they have and what they think people will read. you read it after all didn't you???
Image for Trial by Fire
by Josephine Angelini (Goodreads Author)