Crystal
Crystal asked:

Does anyone else think that this would be a great series to be on HBO ?

To answer questions about Sixth Grave on the Edge, please sign up.
Taja OMG Yes! But I can't fathom who they would cast as Reyes... He is too broody & otherworldly to be just any actor.. My imagination & how I picture him in the books could never be satisfied with even the most brilliant of casting decisions. :/
Laura For me, there can only be a Reyes, and that would be Jason Momoa. Dark, tall, tough and sexy as sin.
Samantha Yes! Every time I read these I think that. They are so detailed and action packed I am more and more surprised its not yet. I really hope HBO picks this series up. I feel like they would be the best network for this because they did a great job with True Blood and Game of Thrones! I am already imagining actors to play the parts! Especially Reyes, anytime I think of him I think of Joe Manganiello and his Alcide character in True Blood. He was so dark, mysterious and beautiful. Also, with Garrett I think of Wentworth Miller every time she talks about his beautiful eyes and mocha skin. Not to mention that killer smile Wentworth has... melts me everytime. :)
Rachel I reckon it would be, yeah. The more popular it gets the more likely that will happen.
Image for Sixth Grave on the Edge
by Darynda Jones (Goodreads Author)