Rob Smith
Rob Smith asked:

"Will you, as a Mormon, please read the Bible cover to cover and ask God to reveal to you that it contains all of God's message to man and that parts are not lost or altered and that the Book of Mormon is false?"

Mary I am a Mormon too! I also have read the bible cover to cover multiple times and I know that what it says is true!! The bible is a wonderful amazing book! However I also know that in history there have been times when parts of been changed. We know that because of the different bibles that are out there today. As Mormons, we try to use the most original and "old" version of it because of this reason. We use the King James version. I also have READ the Book of Mormon. I have prayed if it is true and I received an answer. And that answer is yes. That it contains the full gospel of Jesus Christ. I promise that if you read the book and pray with an honest desire to know if it is true- that you will receive an answer yourself. I hope I helped answer your question! :)
em_panada I am a Mormon and I have read the Bible cover to cover. I know for myself that it is true, but I know that parts of it were lost and altered. The Book of Mormon, however, is a witness of the Bible, and to deny the existence of that witness is to deny the power and tender mercies of God and also the Bible.
chris baxter lol. Not sure dictating to God the answer you want to hear is the best way to approach prayer. God would probably just reply to that sort of demand with, "Why are you asking me? Sounds like you've already decided what the answer is before you've even asked."
Image for The Book of Mormon