Drew
Drew asked:

What similarities will your upcoming book "Never Normal" have with "A Twist in the Story"?

To answer questions about A Twist in the Story, please sign up.
Sophia Woah for some reason I am just now seeing this question even though it was asked a week ago. So sorry about that.
To answer your question, I think that there will be a similarity because both books have a plot, and then an underlying theme to them, a deeper meaning to them. Also, both books will have some humor in them, despite how dark the themes both are.
As for relationships between the characters, in both books all of the characters know that they can count on each other for better or for worse. Yes, there will be some arguments because it's like that in real life but at the end of the day Chloe, Jason, Bonnie and Thomas are like a family, just like Adelaide and Nathan in "A Twist in the Story,"
Those are pretty much all the similarities I can think of, because both of these stories are very different (Never Normal is horror, A Twist in the Story is romance).
I think there will also be some life lessons in both books, but I tend to do that in all my writing with inspiring quotes and whatnot so I can't really say it's just a similarity between those two books specifically. Hope that answered your question! :)
Image for A Twist in the Story
by Sophia Olson (Goodreads Author)