The hate on this series really needs to stop, Why hate on something that people love so much?

To answer questions about Twilight, please sign up.
Samantha everyone has their own opinions. Personally, I read all four books and I hated them. In my opinion, the writing was sub-par. I don't have to love it just because everyone else does.
"why hate on something that people love so much?" because i'm allowed to have an opinion, and I didn't love it. it's that simple.
Kris Volnero "the hate on this series really needs to stop"
NOT going to happen. I shall hate twilight forever. WHY? there are so many reasons but I am not going to go on a rant. I will say three things, though: Bella is weak-willed, useless, and Edward-obsessed. The plot and writing are awful. And vampires sparkle
and "why hate on something that people love so much?"
well, how many people do you think hate Twilight? A LOT. how many people do you think love Twilight? A LOT. So you cant just say that. People can hate, and haters gonna hate. and you cant stop that. So accept the fact that people hate something you love and MOVE ON.
Edacheeky There will always be haters for pretty much everything and they all have their own reasons for hating things whether they be rational or irrational. People have different opinions, it's just something you have to accept. For example, the colour red: not everyone likes it - does everyone have to like it?
JasmynWasFlowers Because they're expressing their opinion.

There's nothing wrong with hating the book, just as long as you remain civil when discussing it, and don't force your opinions on people who like it.

Conversely, there's nothing wrong with liking it, but remember that not everyone has your taste, and there's nothing wrong with not enjoying it.

It's just opinions. Let people have them in peace, as long as they're not hurting anyone.
Lem◍nade Midnight Why love something people hate on so much?
There is this funny little thing. It is spelt o-p-i-n-i-o-n and it is pronounced uh-pin-y-un. Look it up if you haven't heard of it. I think this will help you :)
RbbieFrah You who love twilight know that it is a true work of art full if love , imagination and inspiration.
Just go on loving it .
As to the petty timid people that hate it . They have little or no imagination and their attention is confined to their pathetic boring lives . They are afraid of twilight but because of their ego they are too proud to admit it so rather than admit that they are afraid and awed by twilight they come up with whatever petty reasons they can to cover up the fact that they are just plain scared .
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Marianne Williamson
Author, Lecturer
Twilights hints at what can happen if humans reach their full potential. Being able to see into the future , being able to read minds being able to leap gest distances and zoom at super speeds . It frightens the petty timid “rabbit people “ who are aware of no higher destiny that to eat and breed . But you who love twilight are consciously or semi consciously aware that while our bodies are limited our souls are limitless and we can do all these things and much more . These “rabbit people” do not feel the yearning to soar that our souls feel . They do not feel suffocated and disgusted with the run of mudane life and do not yearn for more like we do . Rather they are deeply afraid of that “more” admire jealous and hateful of those who are not afraid and don’t mind hurting them. ( think of the bully boy in August Rush who called him a freak and tried to get him to admit that he did not hear the music) Such are the people who hate twilight and jeer at it .
There is a Book I want to recommend to all the people that love twilight and are hurt that others hate it and spread false rumors about it to cover up the fact that they are scared of it . Try THIS book:
The Book of Mirdad by Mikail Niamy . It has a Good reads 4.43 star rating and it tells the different between “rabbit people” or “chicken people “ and people whose souls have become eagles . The Introduction to the Book of Mirdad states in large type :
THIS IS THE BOOK OF MIRDAD
A LIGHT HOUSE AND HAVEN FOR THOSE WHO YEARN TO OVERCOME
LET OTHERS BEWARE OF IT
If you are a yearner ( and I think those who love twilight are) you will find The book f Mirdad will help you .Its about unveiling God in man .
But wither you read Mirdad or not , Know that if you love twilight you are one of the eagle people that the frightened but proud rabbit people jeer at . You are like the butterfly about to hatch out of the cacoon with visions of flying in you imagination . They are the crawling caterpillars with no vision and no imagination always afraid of ceasing to exist as a caterpillar .They are like rabbits in their suffocating dens to afraid to venture out while you love to soar . So just soar high and leave them far behind .
Artemis Each is entitled to their opinion. Telling someone (such as myself) to stop hating Twilight is like telling your stomach to stop digesting food, or telling a lactose-intolerant person to start eating dairy. It. Just. Won't. Happen.
Also, the "why hate on something that people love so much" bit sort of bugs me. If your friends jumped off a cliff, would you follow them? If someone told you to HATE Twilight, would you?
Skydreamer Lee Everyone has their own opinions. Me, I don't like this book. It's just a bout of first love and teenage romance and is very very anti-feminist and Bella doesn't even have much of a character
Image for Twilight