Angelina
Angelina asked:

My question isn't really about the book but about the giveaway. I was wondering how do you tell if a book is an advanced copy? And if you receive an advanced copy is it mandatory to write a review about it? Thanks, and sorry about the stupid questions, I'm new to giveaways. :)

To answer questions about A-Gen, please sign up.
Sally Hi Angelina,
Welcome! There's never a stupid question. It will say in the description of the contest if it's an Advanced Reader's Copy or ARC. They don't require you to write a review but really would appreciate it if you did. I hope this helps. Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Eva B.M. Hi Angelina,

As Sally said, they should tell in the giveaway what type of book is. Also, it is never mandatory to write a review, you won't have the author using a whip on you if you don't ;P But is always gratifying when someone writes a review, even if it's a negative one. They took their time to do it and it always helps you improve. Happy Holidays!
Image for A-Gen
by Eva B.M. (Goodreads Author)