Marina
Marina asked:

I am listening to this book on audio. It's been a very long time since I took French in high school. I know that there is no translation in the text (for now at least) because Mia is also clueless about what he says. BUT is there anywhere with a list or something of the things he says? I really, really want a translation for the long statement he made when she first asked him to say something to her in French

To answer questions about Sweet Filthy Boy, please sign up.
Teka I will try my best Marina. Forgot my French too. I think you are talking about chapter 5.

je n'ai plus desire une femme comme je te desire depuis longtemps. Ca n'est peutetre meme jamais arrive . Est-ce totalement fou? je m'en fiche.

I have not desired a woman as much a you for a long time. Maybe I will never desire someone like that again. Is that crazy? I don't care.
Diane Maju Didn't read the book yet, but French here, can help translating.

So :
"I have not desired a woman like I desire you for a long time"
"Maybe, it never even happened."
"Is this completely crazy ?"
"I don't care".

PM if you want other translations :)
Anaïs Coignard beauguitte Diane Maju has the correct translation ;-)
Green Eyed I just have to throw this out there.

Est-ce totalement fou? je m'en fiche

Translation: Is this totally crazy? I do not care.

I have that tattooed on my arm, I have triple checked sources to confirm that is the translation.
Gracie S i actually google translated everything on my second reading. lol.
Image for Sweet Filthy Boy
by Christina Lauren (Goodreads Author)