Goodreads asked Samson Soledad:

Samson Soledad Re: my latest project, 'Blessed Are The Peacemakers?', you may be wondering why there's a question mark tagged on to the end. That question will become obvious once you start reading. There's a hint in the form of a YouTube video (4 1/2 min) at http://youtu.be/XNWMJakgXkc

I was not intending to write a book about this little known truth about our history. I was actually just looking to find my genealogical 'roots.' Once I started my research however, I felt compelled to write about an episode that has been effectively erased from the historical record. The final straw was when a librarian at the Library of Congress, with a curious look on her face asked, "What Hellenic holocaust?"