Zoe-anne Mckenna

How many of the books in this series are going to be about Lyric and Ayden?

To answer questions about Unraveling You, please sign up.
Althea Lenore I got to the end of book three's all but one hundred and twenty something pages only to find it stretches unnecessarily into a book four. Since Jessica Sorensen didn't feel the need to conclude this story with 3 books, which she could very well have done, I'm assuming book four will be about Ayden and Lyric as well. Hopefully for the readers sakes she'll conclude with book four (though I will not be buying it, I could care less about Lyric & Ayden now that I'm ebittered by the authors greed).
Keyshla There are four books in the series. The first three are about Lyric and Ayden. The fourth book is Sage and Sadie's story.
María i think the four books in this series are about Lyric and Ayden, number three doesn't has a name yet and number four is called Entangling Us.
Image for Unraveling You
by Jessica Sorensen (Goodreads Author)