Are these books as hilarious as "Azumanga Daioh"? I love "Azumanga", so I don't want this to dissapoint me. Is this any good? (I hope it is!)

To answer questions about Yotsuba&!, Vol. 1, please sign up.
Karen Yotsuba is excellent if you like gentle humour! It is particularly funny if you know how little children behave.
Kell I haven't been able to get my hands on the first volume of Azumanga Daioh, but I can attest to the fact that Yotsuba is amazing. It's super light hearted and fun. If you've ever read Minami-ke, it's somewhat similar to that, but better.
Aran Johnson No question that Yotsuba is amazing, but it is quite different from Azumanga Daioh. Yotsuba is as much heart warming as it is funny. One comic is all about a 5 year old picking up acorns. As a parent (of a child who loves picking up acorns), I found the story both hilarious and sweet, because I could so closely relate to the feelings in the story. If you have zero experience with young children, however, it is possible that much of Yotsuba's charm will be lost on you. Yotsuba gets significantly better as the issues go on.
Harsha Is this any good?
Yes! It's very very good!!
I(t depicts the day to day life of a 4 year old with her dad)
Image for Yotsuba&!, Vol. 1