Ruth Openheim
Ruth Openheim asked:

anyone read this yet? what age group? generally accessible or just to sci fi fans?

To answer questions about The Ghosts of Heaven, please sign up.
Sophie I am 14 and I read this book. I understood this book and enjoyed it very much. Also, I don't usually read sci-fi. Maybe I could understand this book because I do read a lot. I know that a lot of teens would probably not be able to read this, but i also think sometimes people underestimate teens.
Avaminn F'nett It is appropriate for YA, but I doubt most teenagers would enjoy it. It's marketed as YA but really isn't. It is good, though, but it's kind of deep and sympolic and sometimes hard to follow.
Maia saggers I have just started reading it and i would say mid teens just because it can sometimes be slightly hard to follow and i think its generally accessible but more steered towards sci fi fans personally
Image for The Ghosts of Heaven