Audiobooks_Rock

is romance on the forefront of this book or more as a backstory kinda thing like it was at kitty norville and mercedes thompson ? Also Please tell me there are no sex scenes in this... It makes me super uncomfortable when I'm working whilst listening to an audiobook when suddenly the characters go at it...

To answer questions about Cassie Scot, please sign up.
Christine Romance is an important subplot that runs through the entire series. It ties into Cassie's concept of who she is, which is the major theme running through all four books. (And what ties all four stories together.) Since romance is important, there are some sexual references; however, the only "sex scene" in the series is in the last book and is described through a sort of "cracked door" -- very few descriptions of body parts, more descriptions of feelings and thoughts. IMHO, the intimacy of such an important moment, built over four books, cannot be skipped. But it can be tender and sweet, which is the sort of romantic I am.

(Sorry for the long response; I really just don't see sex in "present" and "absent" terms. There's sweet, steamy, erotic, necessary, unnecessary. There's also romance in which sex is basically the whole point and romance in which sex is simply a natural extension of the growing feelings.)
Image for Cassie Scot
by Christine Amsden (Goodreads Author)