Ines Messaoudi
Ines Messaoudi asked Tara Sivec:

Hi, Tara.Today it's my best friend's birthday, but the party will be saturday. She loves you so much. She adores Gavin and his personality. It would be so beautiful if you write to her some words to tell her Happy Birthday. I'd really, really, really love it. Pleeeaaase give us the possibility to make her happy for one night. Can you? <3 Love from Italy

Tara Sivec Happy birthday to your best friend!!! I asked Gavin if he wanted to send her a message and he just said "SUCK IT!" Damn kid. Hope you guys have a wonderful time at her party! Don't get her too drunk. If you do, make sure to take pictures and video. Nothing says "I love my best friend" like a video of her acting like an asshole.
<3 Tara
Tara Sivec