Trina
Trina asked Elizabeth Gannon:

Hi Elizabeth, It's me again... You told me you have several (or quite a few) books in the works; is any near completion? Yeah, patience is NOT my virtue....

Elizabeth Gannon I honestly can't say. I know that's not what you want to hear (I really don't like waiting for books either), but it's difficult to tell. I mean, if I'm feeling it, I could have at least two of the books out within the week (I write very fast sometimes), but the odds of that are *very* low. Like: "Never ever going to happen" low. On the other hand, I can go weeks without being able to write a single word. It just depends on how I feel. If I had to guess (and again, just a rough guess), I'd say that either the short story collection or one of the fairytale books will be out by Christmas. I'm shooting for both, since they're fairly simple to plot out. I don't really know though, because sometimes the characters just aren't talking. And if they're not talking to me, all I do is stare at the screen. I can't write if they don't cooperate. I've tried and it doesn't go well. Oz's book is still nowhere near completion though and even if I found the writing zone on it, I doubt it'd be out anytime soon.